Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Introductions.

Irish time: 12:09am | Paris time: 1:09am

This is my third attempt at starting a blog. But I have a good feeling about this one, I've finally realised what I want to write about. Having arrived home to Ireland from my third trip to Paris only two days ago and having not being able to stop thinking about it, or planning the next time I can escape back there, I decided writing about it could be just as satisfying. So far I think I'm right, the words are actually coming.

I'm sitting here in bed next to my Bible, "How to be Parisian, wherever you are". I have two copies of this book. One bought for me by my parents and the other by a friend. I've no idea if it's a book of clichés or if it's accurate to Parisian women so that's the goal with this blog. To find out how to be a Parisienne so they won't even notice I'm not one of them the next time I get there.

Bisous x

No comments:

Post a Comment